Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rhyan's 1st Birthday

We decided to do cupcakes for Rhyan so that she could destroy hers and not have to touch anyone elses. As soon as I brought these out and sat them on the table, somehow she knew it was something she wanted.









As you can see, she was not happy about having to wait while we sang happy birthday to her. She was standing here crying because she wanted a cupcake and we were taking too long to give her one!










As soon as she got her cupcake she put it two fisted right in her mouth. She was all excited and ate the whole thing. She also got and ice cream sandwich that she did pretty good on.




"Oh, I think I ate too much!" When Mayson got up to do something, Rhyan promptly ate her food too. This is what you get when you make a little piggy of yourself with cake and ice cream. Hey, she enjoyed herself though!







Rhyan still hasn't figured out the true joy of getting to open presents, but she's working on it. She knew there were things coming out of those presents that she wanted to play with.









And, if she couldn't open them herself, no problem. She has a brother and sister who are more than happy to assist her!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Your kids are so adorable! I've enjoyed looking through your blog... it's fun to see what you guys are up to. We should get together more often since we live practically across the street! :)

Emily said...

Happy birthday to Rhyan! I guess I was at girls camp. She is so cute and it looks like she had a great birthday!