And just to let everyone know, the newest (and presumably last) member of the Kalke family will be arriving this June. I am currently 14 weeks along, and though we have moments where we wonder what we were thinking, we are very excited. We told the kids today and they are excited too. Kaleb of course wants a little brother but Mayson is insisting that we need another little girl. I keep telling them that we will get what Heavenly Father sends us, but Larry and I both think it is a boy. I guess we'll find out in June! I suppose we will find out rather quickly who actually goes on and looks at our blog....
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
And last but not least.....
And just to let everyone know, the newest (and presumably last) member of the Kalke family will be arriving this June. I am currently 14 weeks along, and though we have moments where we wonder what we were thinking, we are very excited. We told the kids today and they are excited too. Kaleb of course wants a little brother but Mayson is insisting that we need another little girl. I keep telling them that we will get what Heavenly Father sends us, but Larry and I both think it is a boy. I guess we'll find out in June! I suppose we will find out rather quickly who actually goes on and looks at our blog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations! You are brave souls indeed - we are happy for you and wish you good luck!
Way to go!! We are so excited for you and your family. It will be lots of fun to have another grandchild. We are so excited to see you all in a few months, all 6 of you!
That is so awesome. We can't wait to meet the little one!
Congratulations, we are so excited for your ever growing family.
Congrats! Glad to see that 3 didn't scare you silly!
haha- I was going to leave a comment but it looks like Ben already did...summer babies are the best. Jade is only 5 weeks and already battling a runny nose and diarrhea! Yay for you guys!
Congrats you guys! That is exciting!! I guess we will get to see you prego in May!
Post a Comment