Monday, November 03, 2008
The Zoo
The kids had a day off from school on Yom Kippur, so we went to the zoo. It was beautiful outside and we had a great time.
The kids got to play in the big tree house in the Australian adventure, and they liked this snake that is at the bottom of the tree. They were really cute chasing each other through it.
Here are the kids in the petting zoo part of the zoo. Rhyan kept chasing this one particular goat around that didn't want anything to do with her. It was pretty funny to watch. I have a video of it, and if I can get it to upload I will put it on.

There was a condor that was showing off while we were there. The kids loved him, and I have to say, his wingspan really was pretty impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment