Saturday, February 28, 2009

Okay, I know I've been a slacker on updating our blog. I will try to be better. We have had a ton of stuff going on here, everyone has been sick, and I haven't been feeling real motivated to get it done. Oh well, you are all up to date now on our life here in the great state of Ohio. In case anyone has not heard yet, Larry was accepted into the Pediatric Dentistry program here at Case Western and will be starting in June. He is very excited, and we are excited for him. The fact that we have an extra two years here isn't necessarily a joyous thing, but it's okay. We have enjoyed our time here and have good friends here, so I am sure it will be over before we know it. Time seems to fly by lately anyway. I can't believe it's already March! The kids are doing great in school, and Asher and Rhyan keep me busy and entertained at home. Larry works all the time, and we definitely don't see him as much as we like, but one day that will change. Life is busy and good, we have definitely have a lot to be grateful for.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Life with four kids looks super busy. They all look so big. I cannot believe how grown up Kaleb is in that city council picture. Holy Cow. Asher is super cute. Hopefully, we will get to meet he and Ryan sometime in the not so distant future. Great pictures.

Hope you are all well. Congrats on the residency. That is so great.

Anonymous said...

Congrads to you Dr.Kalke! we are so proud of you both , it has been a long process, Thanks for the great pictures minnie mouse.