Our little baby boy is growing up. He was 9 months old on the 7th and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He now weighs in at 21.5 pounds. He is so chubby, I love it!! He is crawling all over the house, getting into the dog food and water, pulling himself up on the bottom step and anything else low to the ground, he will eat anything he can get in his mouth... or get you to put in there, he is clapping and waving, and is just so dang cute!! I'm thinking he is going to be a talker like his sisters, he loves to sit there and jabber at you about life. We are so lucky to have him in our family. I don't know what we would do without him... I'm really glad we decided to go for number four. He is such a good baby. It amazes me how many people comment to me on how good he is and how happy he is all the time. We spend a lot of time at the kid's school, and he just hangs out and smiles at everyone. I guess we've been really lucky, because he just seems normal to me, all of our babies have been like that. I guess the fact that we have really easy babies is probably part of the reason we actually made it to four!








Funny side note... we were at Costco the other day and the kids were getting samples (can't go to Costco and not get samples!) Anyway, Asher was sitting next to Rhyan in the cart, and he had been leaving her a lone the whole time when we stopped to get a strawberry shortcake sample. I was talking to the sample lady, and I hear a woman behind us laughing. I look at the kids and Rhyan has the saddest look on her face because Asher is practically climbing on top of her and was trying to get her strawberry shortcake in his mouth before she could do anything about it! It was really funny to watch, so after I had realized my neglectful ways, I got him his own sample, and Rhyan was relieved to have one to herself and not have Asher steal it away. He has got quite the personality. He makes us laugh a lot. He has become Rhyan's best bud and she sure loves her baby brother. I love these pictures because they show his personality in some of his expressions. As you can see... he loves to blow raspberries right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment