Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The girl's new haircuts – Rhyan's 1st









So Mayson's been telling us for the last year that she wants her hair short like Julie's. Last year we compromised & cut it to her shoulders but told her to try that before we went any shorter. Well, in the last year it has grown a lot, and she once again started in on the short hair discussion. My only concern with it is that with the curl in her hair, I thought it sounded like a lot of maintenance to keep it styled. She also asked if she can dye her hair brown like Julie (Julie went from a blond to having brown hair last year) but we told her no, most people pay good money to have blond hair like hers and we weren't going to dye it! I have been really tempted to cut Rhyan's hair short for a while now, because hers doesn't have the curl that Mayson's has. So, we decided to go to Julie and have her give Mayson "hair like Julie's" and get Rhyan her first haircut. They were both very excited and all I heard for about a week prior is "when are we getting our haircut?" Rhyan was a little nervous too, but it was pretty funny because she ran around the house all week yelling "no haircutting me!" Anyway, as you can see, they both got their hair cut into cute, preppy little blond A-Line cuts and they look adorable!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I forgot to tell you-

When Aaron saw Mayson at church he said she looked like me. lol. I hadn't mentioned the whole "hair like Julie" conversation.

jfaler1@gmail.com said...

I really like the girls new hair!
It is very classy on there precious little faces.