Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Goofy Kids

Here's Asher showing off his underwear to the world. He is so cute and thinks he's so big and cool in his undies. We decided while the kids were out of school for Christmas break was a good time to do potty training. We've been wanting to for the past few months but between four trips back and forth to schools everyday, dance, scouts and whatnot we aren't home much. I decided this was the best chance we have to be home to do it. So far he's doing pretty good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get him done. Can I just say no more diapers in my life, yeah!!

This poor kid doesn't stand a chance against his two adoring sisters. It's a good thing he is truly all boy or we might start to worry. When they dress him up now he has to pick out his own dress for them to put on, they don't get to pick anymore. Luckily he more than compensates by his need to jump off of, throw, tackle and fight anything he sees. Like I said, he's all boy!
Here's Mayson showing off yet another lost tooth. She's such a pretty little girl!
Asher being fashionable in his sister's cowgirl hat!
Here is Rhyan and Asher at their dance recital. Asher has started to take movement classes with Miss Lacee, the same teacher Rhyan has for dance. He loves donkey kicks and somersaults. They both have so much fun going and are so cute to watch.
Here the kids are in the cowboy hats mom and dad brought them back from the trip to Texas. They were pretending that the chairs were their horses and were playing like they were riding in a cattle train or something. I don't know, but it was pretty funny to watch!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lots of cute pics! I give you a New Years resolution to be a better blogger next year! lol Looks like lots of fun times! You should have posted the Kirtland pictures sooner! You all look great!