Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Ice Storm



Larry left for Texas in February to go work in the office we are looking at. He didn't get off to a good start on his trip, because he ended up getting caught in the ice storm that came though and got to spend the night in the Detroit airport. After being up half the night trying to deal with getting his flight rescheduled and rental car stuff, the next morning I woke up to the most beautiful day I have ever seen in Cleveland. It was bright and sunny and beautiful, and the whole world was covered in a sheet of ice. The pictures do not even close to do it justice. Everything was sparkly and shimmering like it was covered in diamonds. I have never seen anything like it. It was gorgeous!! Too bad larry had to take the brunt of it at the airport...

No comments: