Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Kaleb's 11th Birthday







We got back from New York just in time for Kaleb's 11th Birthday. He too got a new DSi, and once again the long car ride to texas was considered when we were trying to decide what to get him. Kaleb decided on ice cream sundaes with all the works for his birthday, and he took cupcakes to school to share with his friends. He was a little harder to hold down for birthday spanking but dad can handle it. I can't believe he is almost a teenager. Along with that is I can't believe he is about to go into middle school. Seems like just yesterday we had him and I sat there thinking "what on earth am I going to do with a kid?" Didn't take long and he's getting all grown up. he's a good kid and we're proud of him for everything he does.

No comments: