We went in for our big ultrasound on Monday right after we got back in town. I am currently 19 weeks along, and as you can see in the picture, the baby had a nice tan and looked nice and rested. The doctor said everything looks great! We counted ten toes and ten fingers so we know we're good there. There was more than one time where we caught the little stinker with its hand in its mouth though! Hmm...do we think there's another thumb sucker on the way. I think there will be an immediate stop to that if that's the case. We figure it was either that or this one is already hungry and will be a non stop eater when it gets here. It kept opening and closing its mouth. It's pretty cool how much detail you can really see in these ultrasounds. We didn't find out what we're having, we're just happy everything looks good. Besides, Larry & I both still think its a boy, so who needs to find out...
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Baby Update
We went in for our big ultrasound on Monday right after we got back in town. I am currently 19 weeks along, and as you can see in the picture, the baby had a nice tan and looked nice and rested. The doctor said everything looks great! We counted ten toes and ten fingers so we know we're good there. There was more than one time where we caught the little stinker with its hand in its mouth though! Hmm...do we think there's another thumb sucker on the way. I think there will be an immediate stop to that if that's the case. We figure it was either that or this one is already hungry and will be a non stop eater when it gets here. It kept opening and closing its mouth. It's pretty cool how much detail you can really see in these ultrasounds. We didn't find out what we're having, we're just happy everything looks good. Besides, Larry & I both still think its a boy, so who needs to find out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice shot. The technology is amazing now. So when is your due date?
what...when did this all happen...what a fun surprise. Congrats guys. We're excited for you...very brave.
Congrats on your exciting news!! I just found your blog and loved seeing the update. Your family is so darling...
Post a Comment