Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 Weeks Old

Well, Asher is 3 weeks old already. It is amazing how fast it goes. It's a little sad to think this is the last little tiny baby we are going to have, and that soon he won't be a little tiny baby anymore. I remember with Kaleb thinking it was going to be forever before he sat up or crawled or anything. Now he's eight & we're on baby number four. I never would have thought it would pass so quickly. I'm trying really hard to enjoy every minute of the kids being little, because I'm realizing more & more that it's not going to last very long. (Just in case you were wondering... the hospital sent Asher home with a couple of pacifiers, and since he has already discovered his thumb, we let him suck on them every once in a while. Either way, Rhyan thinks it's funny to pop them in her mouth and run around with it. So, that's why you can see her in the background with one in her mouth. She doesn't really get the point, because she doesn't suck on it. She just sticks it in and starts laughing.)

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Dustin is going to put a stop to me looking at your blog. Every time I do I want another baby. I love when they curl up like that on your chest. That is the best part.

Julie said...

I love all your updates. Your kids make the cutest faces. Give Caleb a big hug from us on Saturday. I am sad we won't be there for the all the action. See you soon... though not soon enough. Home sweet home...

Emily said...

How fun. Wish we lived closer so we could enjoy him too. I think that would be hard knowing he was the last. I am sure you will savor all those precious moments. He is so sweet.