Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rhyan Pictures

This is the first time Rhyan had her hair up in pigtails. She was quite impressed that her hair was in two pony tails instead of just one.

















As you can see, Rhyan loves to lick the beater. She sits there very patiently the whole time to make sure she gets it, then it's a no holding back, get off every last bit a batter process!
















We were a little worried about Rhyan & the new baby, because she's quite possessive of mom & dad. She has been awesome though. She loves o give him hugs & kisses, she wants to hold him & help get his clothes, and she says he's her baby. One of the neighbors came over to see him & while she was holding him, Rhyan glared at her and said "baby, mine!" I think she was a little concerned Kesha was going to take her baby away.

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I just want to know how you actually have time to make something that requires a beater? You definitely have more energy than I do.

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Rhyan looks so cute!! I am so glad to hear that she loves the baby.