Sunday, December 14, 2008

Six months old


Asher was six months old on the 7th. He went to the doctor on Thursday, and he is now weighing in at 19 pounds. He is such a chub! He is eating solid foods now, is sitting up by himself and has two teeth. He is rolling around all over, and he loves to be on his stomach so he can look at things. He is grabbing everything, and of course everything he gets a hold of he tries to eat. He is growing so fast and he is so dang cute. He is such a sweet, happy baby and I don't know what we would do without him!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What fun times! Asher is so big. I love the pictures in his Santa hat. We have one that we keep putting on Benjamin but I think it has officially worn all of his hair on top off. Oh well. Looks like you are enjoying life! I wish we had guitar hero...maybe Santa will bring it this year!