Friday, February 27, 2009

My Snuggly Baby





Can I tell you how much I love having little babies who like to snuggle with me. Asher is so sweet. He loves to be held and will lay his head on your shoulder and snuggle with you. That, and he's kind of in love with his mom right now, which is totally okay with me. I can't believe he is almost nine months old. My baby is growing up! He is almost crawling, but he doesn't really need to because he can get pretty much anywhere he wants by rolling and pulling himself around. He is quite impressed with the fact that he can eat big people food now, and let me tell you... he loves to eat. There's a reason he is so plump. He has also figured out how to put a binky in his mouth all by himself, and as you can see in the last picture, he is quite impressed with himself that he can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute that little guy is !!! He is a little larry, You are pretty hot to mom!