Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fishing with Opa & Oma


Opa took the kids fishing while we were there and they had a blast. We went to the trout farm just north of Ogden, so of course everyone caught some fish. It's the best way to do it with kids because then you don't have to hear the whining of "How come I'm not catching anything?" We all got to go to my dad's house and have fresh trout for dinner. It was great!!

So, let me give you a little sense of how this fishing trip went. (all commentary goes with the picture below it) "Mom, mom!! Look at my fish! I caught a fish! Look, Opa, look!"

"What the??"
"Mommy, mommy!! Look, look! I caught another one, did you see me? Look at my fish!!"

"If only I had longer arms..."
"Mommy, look! Opa, did you see? Mayson, Kaleb, see my fish!!"
"Ahhhh!! Oh my gosh!! Get that ^@%# thing away from me! It tried to get me!!" (We love you Natalie!!)

No comments: