Friday, July 17, 2009

Home at Last


We got home July 17th, and we were all excited to see Larry. I think he was probably even more excited to see us... he was lonely all by himself. He was busy while we were gone though. He chopped down the tree in the front yard, and for anyone who has been to our house, you know it was a huge tree. He said it wasn't the chopping it down that was so bad, it was getting the stump out. He did a great job though and If you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't have any idea there was a tree there. The grass is almost totally filled in where the big hole was. I'll have to take a picture and get the before and after pictures up. And thankfully, Asher didn't decide to full out walk til after we got home. Within the week he was suddenly walking everywhere... crawling isn't any good anymore. Can I just say he is into everything!!

No comments: