The kids started school this year on September 1st. They were excited to get back I was ready for them to be back. They both have the teachers we were hoping for this year, and I'm sure it will be a great year. Kaleb get pulled out every day to go to his math and reading class with the gifted teacher, and with be starting violin lessons through the school. he is excited to start learning. Mayson is already getting me signed up for my day helping in the classroom, and can't wait until it is her turn to bring Timmy the turtle home!
2 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute Misty. How are things going at the Ped. clinic? One more year for you guys there right? Hope things are going well. Good to see more posts.
The kids look good and ready to be back at school! I love Mason's knee highs! Thanks for parking in our driveway now...makes me feel remembered! See ya in Nov...
Post a Comment