So, the kids were outside playing on the slip and slide and of course, running across the grass barefoot. Well, Kaleb was running across the neighbors front grass and cried that his foot hurt, and as I looked at it and realized it had a slice on the bottom that was hanging open I called dad to see how close to home he was. Luckily, he was about five minutes away, so instead of taking him to the ER we got it fixed up in the bathroom. Kaleb was kind of a whiner about the shots (knee in the back holding him on the floor while dad held his foot so he could get the shots) but after he was numb he was very brave. A few stitches later it was all better... this is the only picture I have & it already had a blob of neosporin on top so you can't really see it very well, but you get the idea.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
A minor fix up....
So, the kids were outside playing on the slip and slide and of course, running across the grass barefoot. Well, Kaleb was running across the neighbors front grass and cried that his foot hurt, and as I looked at it and realized it had a slice on the bottom that was hanging open I called dad to see how close to home he was. Luckily, he was about five minutes away, so instead of taking him to the ER we got it fixed up in the bathroom. Kaleb was kind of a whiner about the shots (knee in the back holding him on the floor while dad held his foot so he could get the shots) but after he was numb he was very brave. A few stitches later it was all better... this is the only picture I have & it already had a blob of neosporin on top so you can't really see it very well, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ouch ! is there a Dr. in the house?
Post a Comment