Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now!


Asher has had an eventful couple of months. First he got potty trained, then he got his first haircut, and are you ready for it.... drum roll please! Asher has given up his be-be! For those of you who may not understand Asherese, that is his binky. The beginning of last week when it was time for bed Monday night they had sadly all disappeared around the house wherever he had left them. He went to bed very sad because he had lost them, and Tuesday was a little rough because he wanted one and he couldn't find them. Wednesday he tried to convince me that I had them, and by Thursday he had accepted the fact that he was going to have to survive without them. He has now nearly forgotten about his be-be entirely, and as I have been randomly finding them around the house they are meeting an unfortunate demise. The process was surprising less dramatic than I thought it would be, as we really only had one kind of sad day. I can't believe it, my baby isn't a baby any more. Can you believe he will be three in about a month and a half. Where does the time go?

No comments: