Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Salsa Challenge

We had our annual salsa challenge for Psi O, and once again... we came home with the knowledge that our salsa is superior to many other salsas! Here you can see me loading up on votes for our oh so yummy salsa, & Rhyan is doing a victory dance in the background! (just kidding - we win fair & square) Our first year we got second, last year we got first, and this year we were at second again. Either way, it means I now have a gift card to go to PF Chang's for dinner, so I'm good. Last year it was the Cheesecake Factory, which lets face it, it's hard to beat cheesecake. But hey, its a night out for free & we like chinese food!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I would like you to send us some salsa. I would also like it to be nice and chilled when it arrives.

The Henderson Family said...

Why am I not surprised. You guys just have the salsa down. We also got your message tonight. We missed you by 7 minutes. I was bathing Evan. Sorry... We will give Mayson a call tomorrow. Kaia thought that was pretty exciting. Hope you guys are coming for a visit soon. We have been here almost a year and haven't seen you. Looks like you guys have been having fun. Talk to you soon.