Larry is such a sweetheart, and for Christmas he got me tickets to go to the Matchbox Twenty concert. They are one of my favorite bands, and it was a blast. We had so much fun, it made me remember why I like going to concerts so much.
That is great Larry took you to a concert. I haven't been to one in years. I remember loving them as well. We have been thinking of you guys a ton lately. Hope everything is working out. Drop us a note on our blog when you get a minute.
1 comment:
That is great Larry took you to a concert. I haven't been to one in years. I remember loving them as well. We have been thinking of you guys a ton lately. Hope everything is working out. Drop us a note on our blog when you get a minute.
Post a Comment