That thing is crazy because both of your girls look ALOT more like Larry....in a good way :) 31 days til baby. That is very soon. We are excited to see who this little person is.
I think you should do this again with a different picture of Larry. I agree with your brothers comment. Especially Rhyan, she looks way more like Larry.
4 comments:
That thing is crazy because both of your girls look ALOT more like Larry....in a good way :) 31 days til baby. That is very soon. We are excited to see who this little person is.
I think you should do this again with a different picture of Larry. I agree with your brothers comment. Especially Rhyan, she looks way more like Larry.
Hey it's your cousin Amber! Congrats on the baby! Teri and Lynn just came over and told us. How fun. I love your blog.
I am in consensus with the others...the girls totally look more like Larry. Kaleb is a good mix but I think he looks a little more like Misty.
Post a Comment