
Today as Larry and I were sitting on the couch, enjoying the peace and quiet while the two older kids were at school and Rhyan was "taking a nap," we hear the pitter patter of little feet above our heads. As we look at each other with the question looming, we suddenly hear the door upstairs open and Rhyan talking. I go upstairs and say "Rhyan, what are you doing? You're supposed to be sleeping." She gave me her proud little look and said "down!" So, apparently Rhyan has suddenly mastered the art of escaping from her crib. I guess I shouldn't complain since she is 22 months old and has never tried before today. She is now in a big girl bed and is so proud and excited. She was climbing on and off and jumping up and down. So much for my peaceful time in the morning when I knew Rhyan was in bed until I went to get her out!
No comments:
Post a Comment