I had an unexpected trip to Utah the beginning of the month. I got the phone call that Grandma Hall had passed away the evening of our senior dinner, and that Monday I flew in to Salt Lake. Thanks to Aunt Sheree I was able to get there for the funeral. It was a very nice ceremony and I really think she would have liked it. It was nice to get to see everyone, I just wish it had been under better circumstances. I extended my trip for two days longer than originally planned. I hadn't seen anyone in a while, and to have all four of us siblings there at once is something to take advantage of. We did have some fun while I was there, and as much as I'm sure my doctor probably would not have approved, the go-kart was a lot of fun! Hey, at eight months pregnant, you have to take your fun where you can get it...
No comments:
Post a Comment