Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July






We had Oma & Opa and Grandma Ursi & Grandpa Bill here with us for the fourth of July this year. We spent the day at the zoo and everyone had a lot of fun. I think my favorite part may have been the stop at Ben & Jerry's, but as you can see the kids really enjoyed the animals. After the zoo we came home and had a barbecue. We all stuffed ourselves with all the good things you eat on the FOurth, and then went outside to shoot off some fireworks. When I say fireworks, I use the term loosely. Here in Ohio, fireworks consist of smoke, and a little more smoke, and if you're lucky, you might have a sparkler thrown in somewhere. Either way, the kids thought it was great, and they love sparklers. Larry got to use his torch to start things on fire, so I'm pretty sure he had fun too!

No comments: