Larry started his residency on the 1st, and it seems like he really enjoys it. I have also reaped the benefits of the new job as I was able to go get my teeth Zoomed last week. Oh, the perks of being married to a dentist. Larry is also now a proud part time employee at American Dental. Sad for the family because it means we won't see him much on Saturdays, but I guess it will help towards getting the bills paid. Here is the office... and right next door is Alligator Ink. It's a good thing President Hinckley laid down the law on getting tattoos or we could have had a problem!
2 comments:
Dang we have been trying to decide what you get you guys for graduation and we finally decided on a gift cert for matching molar tattoo's. Dang it. Back to the drawing board.
Congrats Larry! I hope you guys are doing well. You're kids are so cute.
Post a Comment