Saturday, August 02, 2008

Our Newest Pictures





We got new pictures done of the kids. I had to put them on the blog because they are just too cute! We were getting Rhyan's two year pictures done, and figured we better get one with all the kids now. As you can see, Rhyan hasn't quite gotten past her aversion to smiling for pictures. We got one smile out of her, the last picture we took, and it's because I gave her a spray bottle and she was spraying me with water and thought it was funny. My favorite picture is this pouty one of Rhyan though... it is so her!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pictures of everybdy looking at the baby!!!

The Henderson Family said...

Wow! Family with 4 kiddies! How is it? We are thinking about joining... don't know though... Mayson looks so big in her photos! She is so pretty!! Hope all is well with you guys. Would love to hear from you. Miss you guys!!