Friday, August 01, 2008

Kaleb's Haircut


Kaleb decided he wanted his hair buzzed for the summer, so we cut it pretty short. A few days later he comes down stairs ro dinner, and he has a completely bald, I mean bic'd bald spot, on the front of his head. He was quite embarrassed about the whole thing & didn't want to come downstairs because he was convinced Mayson would laugh at him. I told him we would try to fix it, and his suggestion was just that we could shave the front of it like dad's hair. I tried to explain to him that most people don't do that to their hair intentionally! Either way, once we got passed that idea we shaved it really short to try to make it not stand out so bad. You can still see it up front if you looked close, but it was definitely better. It was so short though that his whole head got burnt at swim the next day, and that bald spot... burnt and peeled!!

No comments: