





Larry was off for Labor Day and it was sunny and hot, so what better thing to do than to head to the beach. We at a healthy lunch of McDonalds on the way, and settled in for an afternoon of fun in the sun and sand. Asher had a blow out about halfway through, so being the good mom that I am, I was a little worried about him in the sun once his clothes were unwearable. So, he got to wear Mayson's pink shirt with the sparkly " Daddy's little Girl" on the front of it, and Rhyan's little sunhat with the strawberries (by that point she wouldn't wear it anymore anyway so it's not like we took it from her to give to the baby!) Anyway, he looked pretty cute, and I really wanted a picture for the blog, but dad refused to have his son photographed looking like a girl. I think he still looked like a boy, but Larry says it's just because I know he's a boy. Either way, it would have been a good blackmail picture, but dad shot down the idea. So, the only picture we have of Asher was a boring, pre-blowout one of him in his car seat. Oh well, the rest of the kids had a blast, and I was reminded of what a pain sand is to deal with!
No comments:
Post a Comment