Okay, so I am officially married to the coolest husband ever. On Friday night before my birthday, my birthday surprise showed up... Becky!! Apparently he and Becky have been in cahoots for the last few months planning this, and she flew in from San Diego to hang with me for a few days. I have to say, I think it was the best birthday present ever. My life has been sad and empty since my best friend Becky moved away and left me in June... okay, so maybe not that bad, but close! Either way, I have missed her a ton and cannot tell you how happy I was to see her and be able to hang out and play. Larry took a couple days off work to hang out with us and help with the kids so the we could go play! Like I said... coolest husband ever! I guess that's why I love him so much.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Misty's Birthday Surprise...
Okay, so I am officially married to the coolest husband ever. On Friday night before my birthday, my birthday surprise showed up... Becky!! Apparently he and Becky have been in cahoots for the last few months planning this, and she flew in from San Diego to hang with me for a few days. I have to say, I think it was the best birthday present ever. My life has been sad and empty since my best friend Becky moved away and left me in June... okay, so maybe not that bad, but close! Either way, I have missed her a ton and cannot tell you how happy I was to see her and be able to hang out and play. Larry took a couple days off work to hang out with us and help with the kids so the we could go play! Like I said... coolest husband ever! I guess that's why I love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment