Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Mystery of the Missing Camera

Well, unfortunately we may have a dry spell in our pictures on the blog. My camera has unfortunately disappeared. It coincidentally coincided with the delivery of our new fridge, but I am sure the delivery man had nothing to do with my camera walking off. The fact that I know it was there before and now it has mysteriously disappeared means nothing. Larry thinks it has been misplaced, but it has been over a week now, and it hasn't turned up. Luckily I had just downloaded all of the pictures off of it, so at least we didn't lose any of them. So, until it turns up or we have the money for a new camera, pictures may be a little more scarce. I'll try to get some on my phone, and maybe use Larry's camera that he takes to the clinic with him. Either way, we aren't trying to neglect all of our faithful blog viewers, we just might not have much to post. Hopefully it turns up soon!!

No comments: