Sunday, October 12, 2008
Lacey Visits Us
Lacey came out to visit the same day Becky left. It is always fun to have her, and the kids were excited to see her. She said the only thing she wanted to do while she was here was go to the outlets and go to the West Side Market to get her dried strawberries and turkey jerky. Apparently she has been here a few times if she has specific request... and not the tourist site type requests! Not only did we accomplished those things, but we also went and picked raspberries one day. The kids had a lot of fun, and I think Lacey did too. We made large quantities of freezer jam with the raspberries... mmmm!!
We also went to the rain forest out at the zoo which is always fun. These next two pictures make me laugh. You see Lacey searching for a frog of some sort, and then the look of triumph at having found it. If you could read her thoughts I'm sure it would be something like this... "Okay, where are you. I know it says you're in there... Hey, I found it, I found it!! I saw the frog!!" Just teasing you Lacey, you know we love you!

On Sunday before she left, we went out to Kirtland and did the tour of the temple. It is always a neat experience to go through it. Last time Lacey was out here it was closed, so I was trying to hoist her up to see in the window, in the middle of January with the snow and ice. Let me tell you, it was quite the comical event. I think this time went much smoother! We had a lot of fun with her here, and I can't wait to see her again in January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment