I cannot believe he is really one. It seems like just yesterday when he was brand new, and now my baby is not such a baby anymore. He loves to eat... everything he can get his hands on, and is weighing in about 24 lbs. He loves to talk to you and all day he is spouting off gibberish to anyone around. He is always smiling and happy and is such a blessing in our family. The kids love having a baby brother to dote on, and if you ask Larry he says I am totally smitten with him. He is so snugly and cuddly that he almost always is up after bedtime at night because he is sitting up on the couch snuggling with me and I don't have it in me to put him to bed. He is such a lover! For his birthday we had the Johnsons over for a barbecue and cupcakes. We had a good time and Asher now has the traditional Kalke house 1st birthday bank. The kids all knew he would be getting one and the question leading up to it was "what kind of animal is it?" There was much speculation, and everyone approved of the alligator after he got it. I think the hit birthday present was his very own set of keys he got from the Johnsons. Maybe he'll quit trying to steal mine!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Asher's 1st Birthday
I cannot believe he is really one. It seems like just yesterday when he was brand new, and now my baby is not such a baby anymore. He loves to eat... everything he can get his hands on, and is weighing in about 24 lbs. He loves to talk to you and all day he is spouting off gibberish to anyone around. He is always smiling and happy and is such a blessing in our family. The kids love having a baby brother to dote on, and if you ask Larry he says I am totally smitten with him. He is so snugly and cuddly that he almost always is up after bedtime at night because he is sitting up on the couch snuggling with me and I don't have it in me to put him to bed. He is such a lover! For his birthday we had the Johnsons over for a barbecue and cupcakes. We had a good time and Asher now has the traditional Kalke house 1st birthday bank. The kids all knew he would be getting one and the question leading up to it was "what kind of animal is it?" There was much speculation, and everyone approved of the alligator after he got it. I think the hit birthday present was his very own set of keys he got from the Johnsons. Maybe he'll quit trying to steal mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment