As you can see, Asher already thinks he should be able to use the bike ramp. We caught a great video of him falling off the bike ramp, so if I can get it to load I'll put it on.
Monday, June 22, 2009
California Here We Come
Next stop on our trip was sunny California. We drove out to see Becky, JJ and the kids and we were all so excited to see them. I can't tell you how many time my kids asked when we were going to see Michael and Gunnar. This was the first leg of our trip that I drove by myself, and as luck would have it, as we were leaving the Salt Lake valley and my kids were asking for a movie, turns out my DVD player had died. This did not help my mood or make the drive any easier, but I have to say that the kids did really well anyway. Needless to say getting to the Toyota dealer and getting the DVD player fixed were tops on the priority list in CA. The drive took longer than panned and we got there late, but it was great to see everyone. The kids had a great time and it was good to get to hang out with Becky for a week. We really miss having them around to hang out with all the time.

As you can see, Asher already thinks he should be able to use the bike ramp. We caught a great video of him falling off the bike ramp, so if I can get it to load I'll put it on.
As you can see, Asher already thinks he should be able to use the bike ramp. We caught a great video of him falling off the bike ramp, so if I can get it to load I'll put it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment