So, of course we had to go to the beach again, and this time Asher discovered the water. The first time we were there he was content to hang out and play in the sand because I never took him down to the water. After I let him play in the water on the second trip, that was the end of it. Every chance he got it was the mad dash down the beach to the water as fast as he could crawl. He was convinced he was going to make it without me catching him. Of course, where you sit on the beach is uphill from the water, so he would take off down the hill as fast as he could and inevitably end up with sand all over him! And since Becky didn't think she needed any pictures taken of her and wasn't cooperating, I told her this is the one that would have to go up on my blog. Looks great Becky!! Thanks for having us, we had a blast!
Monday, June 29, 2009
The Beach Again...
So, of course we had to go to the beach again, and this time Asher discovered the water. The first time we were there he was content to hang out and play in the sand because I never took him down to the water. After I let him play in the water on the second trip, that was the end of it. Every chance he got it was the mad dash down the beach to the water as fast as he could crawl. He was convinced he was going to make it without me catching him. Of course, where you sit on the beach is uphill from the water, so he would take off down the hill as fast as he could and inevitably end up with sand all over him! And since Becky didn't think she needed any pictures taken of her and wasn't cooperating, I told her this is the one that would have to go up on my blog. Looks great Becky!! Thanks for having us, we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment