Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Two Months Old!




Asher was two months old last Thursday - I can't believe it, they grow so fast. We have some friends who have a brand new baby, and as much as I thought Asher was still tiny, once I saw their new little one I changed my mind. Asher is huge!! He went to the doctor on Monday and he is 13lbs. 12oz. and is 23.5 inches long now. He has grown a ton!! He is in the 90% for his weight so he definitely isn't lacking in the food department. He's getting chubby and the kids love his double chin! He started smiling last week and he is awfully cute. This picture is the closest thing we have to a smile so far & Kaleb took it so his head is chopped off. As soon as he sees me holding the camera he suddenly becomes very intent on staring at it and won't smile or anything. Maybe we have another Rhyan on our hands, I hope not. He is cooing at people now & has a lot to say. He has also discovered that he has a tongue now, so he sticks it out & is wiggling it around all the time. Everybody wants their picture taken with their tongue hanging out don't they? As you can see, he is not lacking in people who love him. His big brother and sisters think he is wonderful and are constantly wanting to hold him!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Time flies and although it is nice, it is kind of depressing. He is a cute boy. He looks so much like Kaleb!